- If the controller is not powering on, check for a green light on the plug in transformer.
- If the green light is not lit, then the transformer has gone out and needs replacement.
- If the green light is on, on the transformer, than the power regulator circuit has been blown on the controller and the controller will need to be sent in for repair. Use a surge protector to prevent this from happening. We recommend the APC Surgearrest 3020J.
- If a zone, or zones, is not operating the way it is set, use the display to troubleshoot. Using the up or down button switch the display until the correct zone number is showing in the EVENT window.
- If the zone is off or in between misting, the red Off light will be lit and the time will be counting down to the next time the zone is to mist. For example, if you are observing zone 4 misting every 4 minutes yet the knob is set to 15, push the up or down button until the number 4 is showing in the EVENT window.
- If the zone turns on while the display shows the zone still counting down to the next misting, look for a green light on the controller. The green light lit will show you which zone is currently on. For our example, let’s say it is zone 3 that has a green light lit. If zone 3 and zone 4 are misting in the greenhouse, check your wiring, zones 3 and 4 are sharing the same hot wire. If your wiring checks fine, use a multimeter to check for power at the terminal strip.
It is very important to do as much troubleshooting as possible at your location. Many times we are unable to duplicate the problem at our repair shop.