The Phytotronics Germination Chamber was designed by horticulturalists with all the features needed to successfully germinate your valuable seeds. Our customers tell us that there is no better way to be successful with their germination challenges than the Phytotronics Germination Chamber.
- Stainless steel and aluminum construction
- Doors swing fully open on piano hinges allowing complete access to interior
- Clear polycarbonate doors
- The circular vents can be rotated from closed to open, providing infinite adjustments
- All ventilation openings are screened
- Water reservoir has automatic water level control for supply hose
- Thermostatically controlled heating element is submerged in water to provide moist heat
- Aluminum heat baffle for more even heating
- Water level sensor turns off heating element before element damage occurs
- GFCI cord end for safety
- Digital display shows temperature within the chamber
- Easy-set thermostat controls heating and optional ventilation fans
- Shelf Brackets are spaced at 5”
- Metal edged plastic shelves are removable for easy cleaning
- 8” Casters roll smoothly over doorjambs and bumps, 2 locking
- Ships fully assembled and ready to use
- Optional thermostatically controlled ventilation fans
- Optional 18-gallon gravity flow water reservoir with stand, valve, and 5’ hose
Two Models Available
GC6 (As Shown on Left) – height 47” x width 54” x depth 28” has 6 shelves and holds up to 24 flats.
GC12- height 77” x width 54” x depth 28” has 12 shelves and holds up to 48 flats.
The shelf sizes are 47 3/4″ long X 23 7/8″ wide
“Designed for Greenhouses, Schools, Universities, Research facilities, Nurseries, Market growers, and Seed Companies”